As a full-service design and planning firm, Greer Stafford offers a comprehensive array of services that will take your project from initial planning through post-occupancy follow-up:
- Architectural Design: full scope of services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, coordination of bidding documents, construction observation, and follow-up inspections
- Facilities planning: master planning, site development studies, feasibility studies, identification of future facilities needs
- Facilities assessments
- ADA & deficiency audits
- Space planning
- Site selection analyses
- Cost estimating
- Life-cycle cost analyses
- Sustainable design & LEED certification consulting
- Capital planning assistance & needs prioritization
- Construction administration
Services Specifically for Educational Clients
In addition to our general services, we offer the following specialized services specifically designed to meet the needs of our educational clients:
- Facilities master planning
- Educational specifications
- Facilities assessments in accordance with New Mexico Adequacy Standards
- Identification of future campus-wide facility needs
- Capacity & utilization studies
- Assistance with applications to the New Mexico Public School Capital Outlay Council (PSCOC)
- Bond issue assistance
To supplement our in-house services, we rely on a proven list of consultants for mechanical, electrical, civil and structural engineering, surveying, acoustics, and other specialized disciplines.
Greer Stafford offers comprehensive project management services on all of our projects, taking projects from initial planning through post-construction warranty inspections. Each project is assigned a dedicated Project Manager who serves as the client’s primary point of contact for the duration of the project.
We use a variety of established project management methodologies to keep work on schedule and within budget while ensuring quality work and a smooth development process for all stakeholders.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
In recent years, Greer Stafford has embraced Building Information Modeling (BIM). We have actively used Autodesk’s Revit Architecture on several recent projects and have a fully-certified Revit instructor on staff. The BIM process and software offers many benefits, including:
- Increased productivity and elimination of duplicated efforts
- Improved coordination and communication across the project team
- The ability to identify and resolve design issues at a much earlier stage in a project’s development, before they can result in potentially costly change orders
- Higher quality, more complete construction documents and better documentation.
- The ability to model and evaluate sustainable building design alternatives during design and predict performance prior to construction.